A warm Bula to our extended Savasi Island family.
First and foremost we would like to wish you and your loved ones well at this time, which we know has been challenging for everyone.
As a small family business, we’re staying as positive as we can, knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel, when the world can eventually return to visiting our beautiful resort – and Fiji – once again.
Due to the governments fast containment measures, Fiji has thankfully been one of the few nations to virtually evade the spread of COVID-19, and currently has no active cases. Moving forward, we are committed to ensuring this beautiful island nation remains a rejuvenating safe haven for all those who visit.
Private, beautiful and peaceful – From day one!
With our pristine, natural environment on a sprawling 52 acre private island – you can enjoy the ultimate secluded, safe, and private retreat at Savasi Island Resort. Being the only resort located on Savasi Island, catering to a maximum of 42 guests in peak season, we’ve been practising social distancing from the start!
With no traffic, no crowds, isolated little beaches, intimate dining experiences, and one-on-one service, tours and activities being standard for our guests – privacy and exclusivity comes naturally here.
We’re keeping busy to ensure the resort is 100% ready for your return once international borders reopen. Your health and safety is our priority and we have reviewed our protocols to ensure that you can plan a trip to Savasi with confidence. You can expect:
- Private meet-and-greet and private ground transfers to and from the resort
- Continued social distancing at all meal times and in common areas
- Higher frequency of sanitation of high traffic and communal areas
- Hand sanitising stations provided at the front desk, dining room and bar
- Double sterilisation of snorkelling gear, and encouragement of personal equipment use where possible (snorkels and masks will be available for sale in our boutique)
- The option of reduced housekeeping service (with advance notice)
- The option of contactless, in-villa meal service (with advance notice)
- Discontinuation of any buffet-style and group dining experiences
Relaxed Cancellation Policy
Enjoy peace of mind with our relaxed booking and cancellation policy.
For new bookings: We know committing to a vacation is difficult right now. If after booking, your travel plans are disrupted, you can postpone your visit completely free of charge up until 31 Dec 2021. Please see details here or contact us if you have any questions.
For existing bookings: If you have an existing reservation within the next 30 days, and have not yet touched base with our Reservations team, please do so by emailing us. Our flexible date changes allow you to postpone the visit up until 31 Dec 2021 without any penalty.
Stay safe and sota tale (see you soon).